SUBSCRIBE TO OUR SERVICE
And this is what you will receive
We trade futures and options on the Euro market.
our charts, learn our methodology, and watch how our
support and resistance levels guide us a we trade our accounts.
"An opportunity to observe the disciplined skill set of a veteran trader."
- 1. What size account will I need?
- There are too many variables to consider, none of which are our business.
We can offer the following recommendation, which has been important to development of our trading.
Trade 1 emini contract per $5000. Our trading approach trades in two stages, thus at least 2 contracts are traded. Therefore, the initial size of an account should be $10,000. We further suggest that the initial profits be withdrawn from the account leaving the resulting balance solely generated from profits. Capital preservation is paramount in our work and being able to withdrawal the initial balance has been a major factor to enable us to "package" much of the worry that risk can often precipitate.
- 2. Do you trade your accounts in real time, for everyone to see?
- Yes, we do. For this reason, the room is in presentation mode. As Intra day trading demands immense concentration, we are unable to chat, im, or email during the trading session.
- 3. Will the monthly tuition increase?
- Yes, the monthly rate will increase as the limited number of seats in the room fill. You will, however, be offered a package to "lock-in" your present tuition rate. We will alert you as these increases develop.
- 4. What trading platform do you recommend?
- Trading Euro Futures recommends the award winning NinjaTrader platform and Kinetick datafeed. You can learn more and download for free from here: http://www.tradingeurofutures.com/ninjatrader.html